Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
rossco371
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
silver 33gtst and white 33gtst Monday night brighton prom between 8pm /8.30pm both going in opposite direction

·
****** From The Shite
3,437 Posts
what were u doing in Brighton ur from scotland.... i am always driving my silver 33 round town and could have been me think i was out and about briefly but theres another silver one floating about now, and personally if i can remember right i was out there slightly earlier than that. Monday nights there is a jap car meet down there usually and theres usually about 4 or 5 R33's and a hella nice 32.

·
rossco371
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
was down to look at the Hilton, have worked for the company for 7 years at Dunkeld and have been told it is time for a move . I was sitting having dinner at the time and just caught the car as it drove away from the lights, it made my day seeing two of them as I have only seen three in the part of scotland i live at in the past year. I have had a look at the past meets there and it is good to see the turn out that you get would be worth taking the job just for the skyline events !!!

·
****** From The Shite
3,437 Posts
theres quite a lot going on down the south coast mate. especially over hampshire way about an hours drive west... usually some sort of an event / cruise / meet. i see a skyline down in brighton more or less every other day to be honest... not quite so exclusive now.. there are a few about. well u'll have to let us know if u end up down here mate. cya

·
rossco371
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will let you know what happens, we have statred to look at houses just on the off chance.
cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts