Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
;) I will swap my 300ZX J Spac TT and my Suzuki GSF 650 K6 for the right Skyline.

Please refer to the link below for details.

The motorbike:
Suzuki GSF 650 K6 Bandit. 56 reg 2800 miles serviced very good condition.
Candy Blue, ABS. Half fairing model. TAX feb 2008.

Combined these vehicles have got to be worth £7000. So a semi reflective valued Skyline would be acceptable.

Additional Info:

The 300ZX has been fitted with a kenwood head unit AND 600W amp with suitable sub/6x9's with some nice LED's installed in the boot.

300zx link:http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66817

Yes I know I have got the bug and want a turbo and my son wants the GTS.
Thanks for looking:

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i thought you had got a new car?
Yep. ;) But my son wants it and I want a Turbo now. :D He is 21 very soon and he keeps on and on at me. Keeps winding me up..........Go on dad you know youwant a turbo. Little shite? (Big shite) more like. But thats the story.

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
pmsl... Good man :) :D
Well TBH. i do love the 300 but the skyline is my new love and you know what passion can do The GTS is great but as he wants it I m kight as well get some more tubs ;) . I also love riding the bike but with my arm getting worst by the week i am finging it harder each time to ride for any distance. So whats the obvious thing to do.........................??:D

How do you loose weight and become tubbier?

Go on a diet and get yourself a GTR. :uzi: :banhim:

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Christ, you can have mine if you like!

I'm actually being serious ;)

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Christ, you can have mine if you like!

I'm actually being serious ;)
It is being given serious consideration Chris. When do you get back? I will need to have a chat in the flesh. No not naked just in person. LOL.

Can you give me some spec and idea what I will be getting because although I have seen yours once I cant remember what you have I know its a GTST bvut thats the end of what I know. (SORRY) i know I should but when I saw it I wasnt actually that familiar if you recall with skylines as what I am now mate.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts