Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just fitted a Veilside spoiler and a Blitz fmic. The fmic has made a huge difference, according to the power meter its added an extra 25ps and it feels like its got loads more torque. No extra lag either:bigthumb:

What do ya reckon?

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Beauty!!! I love that spoiler, though pics make it look bigger than it actually is i think.... Keep up the great work mate :)

Argghhh, not gonna have my car a few months :( :) its been sorned and getting loads of extra goodies :D

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Looking good bud, looking good!!

Get yourself a smaller number plate now to help air flow to the intercooler.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
That's a beautiful spoiler that Dave :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Nice looking beast, and looks well kept, any plans to put on a set of skirts? Or are you keeping her as she is. Well done on turning her out. Like it alot.

·
Registered
31 Posts
nice work mate, thats a lovely gtst! wot bonnet is that mate, is it the jun one? wot bhp is she pushin out then?

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hopefully i will get some deeper skirts at some point, i've got some 400r arches to go on aswell. I think its a jun bonnet can't really remember though. As for bhp last time it was dyno'ed it was making 324 which was showing accuratly on my apexi power meter, now the power meter is going up to just above 350 so i think its pretty accurate.

·
Gold Digger Gtr
207 Posts
sweet as mate, im loving that bonnet and front bumper looks the nuts. Im going looking for a FMIC myself shortly and everytime i see someone with a freshly mounted one i get all eager to get my own. Fairly play lads looks very very well

1 - 9 of 9 Posts