Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
ONIT LIKE A CAR BONNET
3,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
brought a set of wheels they have four near new toyo t1r's tyers 255 35 18's all round i dont realy need as ive got some r888 so £100 each

pick up or i can get droped off for about £30

·
ONIT LIKE A CAR BONNET
3,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
il get them off this weekend really i need them gone by next weekend if i can

·
Registered
111 Posts
what size alloys did you buy with those tyres mate??...

the ones im going for are only available in 18 x 8.5...would that give me a bit of a bubble effect on tyres that big??...

·
ONIT LIKE A CAR BONNET
3,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they was on 9.5 they will fit 8.5's ive had 275's on 8.5 good thing was you cant curb the rims :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
on 275's!!...i bet you had alloys without a mark on them but what did they look like??...noddys wheels!!...

theres a site called the wheel and tyre bible which is useful...suggests minimum of 18.5 on a 255 so i should get away with it...

·
Registered
111 Posts
yep ill have them mate...if i dont like the look i can just sell them on again...but i rekon theyll be fine...

pick up or drop off weekend after next ok??...

btw...when you say "near new" how many miles on them??...

·
ONIT LIKE A CAR BONNET
3,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
only about 150 miles mate plus the car was being run in so never used in anger

·
ONIT LIKE A CAR BONNET
3,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
two sold

two still here one has more tread than the other do not know why £150 for both or 300 with 2x gtr rota's 18" 9.5 in white one has a small crack on the back wall can be fixed for £50

·
ONIT LIKE A CAR BONNET
3,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i need two for marham as im doing both days il need my 888s on one set and t1r's on for drifting . might sell all four after ,pm best offer and i will keep it in mind, just sent pics of damage over and the bloke said its an easy fix so will fix before selling

1 - 20 of 37 Posts