Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend is selling up both her cars to buy and tune my mates R33 gtst.

I'll put up a seperate thread for the fto but here is her pug 306.

Its a 2001 Pug 306 5 door hatch with little 1.4 engine which has 94000miles on it
Its the meridian with the half leather seats, automatic wipers, electric windows front, remote central locking, electric mirrors and allthe usual giff you get in a 306.
My lady brought it from yes car credit uber ages ago and she hasn't driven this for more than 3 months since Last MOT because she brought an FTO.
It was stored at her nans garage for over 6 months and i drove it for a month while i was waiting for my skyline to finish being built and while my sx was selling.
I taxed it for 6months when i was driving it but tax runs out end of APRIL.
Mot runs out 28th of March but we will mot it when we have a buyer.

Only bad parts i can think of are the rear right quarter panel has some dents in. i lled one out the other day just to see if its possible and i'm pretty sure with a panel sucker thing the others will pull out as they aren't on the crese.

Putting it up for 800 with a fresh mot

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyone for cheap tear about. You'd be helping a fit chick finish paying for a lovely r33 gtst lol

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you Alton Hampshire?
yes matey, just the next town down from RSP. sorry meant village lol

Dazbe why on earth would you want a 306. is the power to much haha

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok cheers mate.

i know ms insane has someone at work interested and also some online company that buy used cars has offered her the asking price which must mean they think it can be sold for more so my thinking is it must be a bargain.

once this goes we'll have another r33 sitting outside the house :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts