Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
SuprSkyline
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a 2002 Skyline GT-R R34...however...I am looking for one in bad condition...possibly in light accident...and possibly with no engine!!!However I am looking to buy it in about 7-8months...I do not know what price I will be looking for...as I have done far too little research to be looking for a certain price...but I would like to know if anyone has or knows anyone...that will have one for sale around that time...nothing about the car matters to me...except that it is in fact a 2002 Skyline GT-R R34....by light accident means that I need something that does not require a whole new frame...What I really need is just the frame and body...I dont need panels or doors...or any windows...but of course the more the merrier!!!

And thank you ahead of time!!!

·
SuprSkyline
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have recently been turned on to a specific one...I saw one, and I knew, that was the car I had to have....I want an R34 GTR V-Spec II Nur...

·
SuprSkyline
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you know where i can get a skyline in the states? SoFl. Miami-Ft.Lauderdale area. My dream car. I just don't know how to get them. And i've heard it's a b**** to import and change emissions/tags and all. Help?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts