1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
D1 and Only
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want one...................

Taken from AutoTrader.co.uk

2003 03 Reg Nissan Skyline 3.5 GT
Manual 6 speed, Black Metallic, Coupe, 143 miles , 2 Doors. 18" Origional Nissan alloy wheels, airbag double, airconditioning, bumper and mirror in color, central doorlocks with remote control, chair heating, chairs adjustable in height, easy to use climate control, frontseat(s) electric adjustable, half leather interior, hard-top, mirrors electric, power steering, radio/cd-changer, sport chairs, sport chassis, sport exhaust pipe, sport interior, steering wheel adjustable in height, ABS. We also promise of our customers on the purchase of a car: 12 months parts and labour warranty; a full service; full MOT; full vallet; an underseal; a full sva test if needed; an interpol check and we also regester the car. We ensure our customers that all of this will be done before the vehicle is delivered. Be the first person in this country to own this fantastic car. £29,995.

Attachments

·
Registered
952 Posts
yeah it is.im sure of it. the new skyline hasnt been made yet or decided on a design i dont think

·
Big is beautiful
5,275 Posts
i think it the 350, seen the concept skyline it looks well flipped out!!!

·
Registered
952 Posts
well thats not the same style as i have seen advertised the one i have seen the lights start half way up the bonnet and come down the bumper in a stream line. that thing is UUUUGGGGGGLY!

·
Registered
952 Posts
thats the one i have seen. was told they were all gonna look that bad.

the other skyline is ugly as hell. look like the front end of a merc

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
£30,000 and no turbos:( looks like a bigger 350z to me i like the silver proto type better!!

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
I think you'll find that it's the japanese market version of the Infinity G35 coupe. Basicaly the same chassis as the 350Z but setup for those with softer tastes.

If it is the Infinity coupe (or whatever they're called in Japan) then it really is a nice looking peice of kit, maybe even better looking than the 350Z.......just not as good to drive.

·
D1 and Only
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Taken from FreshAlloy.com

quote:
FreshAlloy reported a while back about a rumor that Nissan’s new Skyline sedan would get the 3.5 liter VQ V-6 and an “8-speed” continuously variable transmission. England’s AutoExpress confirms the report by actually testing the Skyline “350 GT-8.” According to the publication, The 350 GT-8 will come with the same 280bhp engine powering the 350Z. The eight speed CVT, according to AutoExpress, “takes only 0.2 seconds to switch between ratios, so gear selection happens as fast as you can click your fingers.”

Sounds interesting...................???

AL

·
Chief Weeble
863 Posts
The GT-R isn't really going to be a part of the Skyline range anymore, according to some news articles.

The GT-R is it's own entity now, which is kinda like all the gt-r's in comparison to the sedans and normal coupes (r31 onwards I guess)

So the looks of the current (2003) skyline should not be how the GT-R will look. Remember the earlier pictures posted are 'concepts' and will more than likely differ from the actual end result.

The GT-R is being held well under wraps, so I guess we will know when everyone else knows :(

Signing out.

Roaving Reporter

1 - 16 of 16 Posts