Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still want to design a calendar for my most favourite of all forums so how about it :D

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Sounds good to me!

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
great idea but lets hope this one goes ahead

this was spoken about last year but there was not enough intrest for it to be produced

·
Mid Life Crisis Owner
938 Posts
lets hope its not like a calendar girls version.
Well you could end up with a calendar like this (pics nicked from "Pictures of You" thread):

Miss January - Skyline Girl

Miss February - Opal

Miss March - Miss Naughty

Miss April - J3NFX

Miss May - GothGalUK

Miss June - CorsaGirl

Miss July - CathyR33

On the other hand, it could turn out like this:

Miss January - Bigchief

Miss February - General Banter (allegedly)

Miss March - Bubble

Miss April - Squeak

Miss May - Me (in 1981 when I was a New Romantic :wtf: )

Miss June - Trev (ex of this parish, surprised his mum lets him put those posters on his bedroom wall - blu-tack makes such a terrible mess on the wallpaper :nono: )

Of course, if we have Trev in the calendar it might be too much for some people

:moony: :whip: ;) :funny:

·
Registered
812 Posts
yea its a gr8 idea, i want one

·
Registered
962 Posts
Miss September gets my vote..

Miss October doesn't..

·
Registered
962 Posts
Here's an idea..

You can create calendars on Truprint for about £17 delivered. My girlfriend does them every year for family. You get to choose the main photo you want for each month and you can also enter pictures on each small 'day' section too.

Example..

We could vote for what pictures would go on each months picture and if everyone supplied their date of birth and a picture of their car then that could go on the selected date.

Thoughts?

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
scotland, england, ireland and wales thats 4months covered and maybe 8track day meets with all skylineowners.com members cars with dates posted for everyone to come along for group photos sorry cars only lol just a thought

·
In dentibus anticis frustum magnum spiniciae habes
9,524 Posts
nice one, who wants to organise this then? Need a selection of cars and a voting system then get the printers rolling!!

I would definitly recommend Scottishgirls rather tasty R32 GTR as one of the Scotland choices with Markyboy1967's R33 GTR as my second choice, Third choice would be Gordon A's R34 GTR, mmm a trend of GTR's here, I need to think of some lush GTS's for this too. Decisions, decisions.

Can we all suggest 3 cars for each area and then put to a vote, then top 3 from each area gets a month with 3 spaces for track day shots?

oh dear, does this mean I have voluntereed? whoops

1 - 20 of 46 Posts