Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 301 Posts

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let you guy's know i'm close to sorting the dates for the trip so keep an eye on the sticky thread in this section.

·
5,050 Posts
how about the wek before easter bank holiday ok there might be a little snow but at least it would be empty

what a month April will be Nurburgring, Marham and National day

cool or what

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What date is the modball?

Were looking at going the same time roughly as last year as it's the quietest month so everyone stands a chance of making it.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The date at the mo is looking to be between the 13th-24th july

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Were looking at going the same time roughly as last year as it's the quietest month so everyone stands a chance of making it.
:iagree:

True Bruce! Sounds very good to me, I'll defo be there, no doubt! :boogy:

Gotta be summer for the trip defo! Before and after doesn't make too much sense to be honest.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Now don't take these dates as gospel they are complete rough at the mo.

As for prices it's hard to say guy's as the exchange rate has dropped completely, i don't know what ferry prices are going to be, what accommodation prices are like etc

But last year as a guide i spent, 5 tanks of fuel £300, 16 laps of the track (8 euros lap), £35 per person per night Accommbo (4nights), £100 per person food and drink, £55 ferry.

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Since you named it "Nurburgring Trip" I guess we´re defo doing the Nurburgring then and not some other track?! Or you planning on something else too Bruce?

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Planning something else as well.

·
Seasoned Member
2,967 Posts
I have to go

you cant leave me behind

July it is then

Chris tetley has 1st dibbs mate I'll ask nearer the date
Doubt i can do this trip this year as doin modball, and a 2 week holiday before, credit card debt and trying to get mods on skyline and get it back on the road, dont make enough money in a year to do it all!! :disappointed::rofl:

1 - 20 of 301 Posts