Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello !My name is Espen ,from norway!Have a few pictures of my car if anyone is interested,its not a skyline,but engine ,gearbox,rear axle is from a r32gts-t,brakes from r32 gtr

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice to hear you like my car,i have now bought a R33 gtr engine for it .Think its going to be damn fast.
Espen ,Norway

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
That is sweet! :cool:
Have always loved the 240Z......should be an absolute beast with the RB26 in it :smoker:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Wish I had kept my 240Z with the sanuri convesion !!! went like Sh*t, blew most things out of the water as well as on land !!ng it I made a BIG mistake and sold it and bought a 260Z, silly boy pike, but of course with hindsight eh !!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
TwoSkyLife said:
Wish I had kept my 240Z with the sanuri convesion !!! went like Sh*t, blew most things out of the water as well as on land !!ng it I made a BIG mistake and sold it and bought a 260Z, silly boy pike, but of course with hindsight eh !!!!
Sanuri :D Samuri :D

Weren't this conversion done by a guy called Spike? I remember a mate of mine used to have one. Nice car but have since learnt the guy never really released the full potential of the Z.

rb20det. A friend of mine has a 240Z-G. It's homologated and is the only one outside of Japan I believe. I'll try and put up some pics.

You have very nice Z's by the way :cool: .

Glen

1 - 20 of 38 Posts