01 Sep 2002

Colour:
Blue Metallic Paint

Transmission:
Manual

In-Car Entertainment Options:
AM/FM Stereo, CD Player, Navigation System, Premium Sound System

Safety Features:
Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Driver Airbag, Electronic Stability Program (ESP), Immobiliser, Passenger Airbag, Rear seat belts, Safety Belt Pretensioners, Xenon headlights

Interior/Comfort Options:
Auxiliary heating, Climate Control, Cruise Control, Electric heated seats, Leather Seats, Power-assisted Steering (PAS), Power Locks, Power Windows, Multi Function Steering Wheel

Exterior Options:
Alloy Wheels, Catalytic Converter, Rear Spoiler, Tuning

Service History Available:
Yes

In-Car Entertainment Options:
AM/FM Stereo, CD Player, Navigation System, Premium Sound System

Safety Features:
Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Driver Airbag, Electronic Stability Program (ESP), Immobiliser, Passenger Airbag, Rear seat belts, Safety Belt Pretensioners, Xenon headlights

Interior/Comfort Options:
Auxiliary heating, Climate Control, Cruise Control, Electric heated seats, Leather Seats, Power-assisted Steering (PAS), Power Locks, Power Windows, Multi Function Steering Wheel

Exterior Options:
Alloy Wheels, Catalytic Converter, Rear Spoiler, Tuning

This really is one of the ultimate in professional road Mini conversions. This low mileage, immaculate Mini has been professionally tuned and is simply breathtaking. This conversion was undertaken by West Tuning and was taken to stage 4 at a cost of £6,000. The advantage of using West Tuning is clear, i have cut and pasted this directly from their website...

Will chip tuning invalidate my car's warranty?

No. All cars at West Tuning are reprogrammed with the same equipment used by car manufacturers. Any changes made to your car are therefore undetectable.

How does chip tuning affect the economy of my car

In normal driving conditions, the economy of your car may increase marginally. However, using the extra resulting from the tuning, the economy will decrease. The effects vary very slightly between petrol and diesel models with diesel models having fractionally better economy.

Will the life span of my car be affected?

No. At West Tuning, we take great care not to 'over-tune' cars so the lifespan of your car's engine is not affected in any way.

Stage 1

First we carry out diagnostic check and power test. We then supply and fit reduced size super charge pully made from aircraft aluminium with correct size multi rib belt, remap the ECU and raise the rev limiter to 7250 rpm.

Original BHP: 164 | Modified BHP: 205/210

Stage 2

As per stage 1 but now fitted with Milltek exhaust system.

Original BHP: 164 | Modified BHP: 210/215

Stage 3

As per stage 1 and 2 but now with Milltek manifold.

Original BHP: 164 | Modified BHP: 215/220

Stage 4

As per 1, 2 and 3 but now fitted with West Tuning cam and throttle body. This gives big power and perfect idle as well as strong mid range torque.

Original BHP: 164 | Modified BHP: 242/245

In addition to the above, there are upgraded Brembo brakes, upgraded sports suspension with Koni dampers and Eibach springs.
There is also the factory fitted satellite Navigation system, multi function steering wheel, full leather upholstery. This is a fully spec'd Mini
One of the best things about this Mini, is that there is no flash body kit or extra wide exhaust. To look at, the only way you can tell that the mini has had any modifications is because it sits lower to the road.
I bought the car already converted; the previous lady owner did the conversions and sold the car as it was too powerful for her. I have had the car for 11,000 miles and it runs perfectly….as soon you start the engine and hear the rumble from the engine you will be hooked. The only reason I am selling is because I am having a baby and the car is simply not practical enough. I am gutted.

No time wasters please.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts