Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Caution Rear Wheel Steer!
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PRICE DROP TO £150.00 NOW!!
I cocked up in an earlier post(sorry GB) so i'm trying again to sell these tyres!
There now mine as ive traded some other stuff for them so i hope the moderators will let this post stand!

So ive now got 4 255/35ZR18 Nexans all done less than 1000 miles & in almost as new condition,they only were removed due to some better tyres coming up at a very good price!!

£150 for the whole set,collection only!

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
tyres

are you sure of the sizes mate,on your pic the 2 outside tyres look much broader than the 2 inside?

·
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
are you sure of the sizes mate,on your pic the 2 outside tyres look much broader than the 2 inside?
Their all the same size i think its down to the angle i took the photo that the outer 2 look larger than the inner 2!!

Tim..

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
Damn, thats the size i'm needing for the back of mine. A pity it's collection only
when did you get 18 inch wheels????

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
feck i forgot mate doh!!! if you want them they will all fit in my car on the way home from wales in 2 weeks mate as bath is kinda on the way home

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
busy guy u mate but the offers there mate :D

·
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Surely some one needs these at this price (£200) ITS AN ABSOLUTE STEAL IN MY BOOK!!:bash:

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
do u have a set of 18" wheels to go with them as well mate :rofl:

·
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Got some bk mania 18's i swopped with bigmac7904 (Lee) that could be sold with them but i dont know whether to sell them or keep them for drifting!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts