Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Skyline-junkies!!

I want to share some pics of our 2nd Skyline meeting which took place Sunday 9 September. It wasn't a static meeting, but we drove around the south part of Holland and Germany. It was really GREAT and especially when we drove through small villages it was nice to see all the people reactions. :D

Here are some pics:

A fresh imported 200SX also joined us.

We had to get on a small boat... :uhoh:

:lol:

The "one and only" Skylineclub.nl Poloshirt!! Tadaa!!!

:wave:

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Most of the reactions where awesome, but only one woman was a bit angry, because we woke up her child with our cars... RB-Thunder coming at you!!!

:drivin:

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
I see Berry was there... that is such a nice R33 GTR :)

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
haha awesome! seeing all those skylines on a ferry is funny :D great stuff fuys

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Yes, you guys might see some familiar Skylines in that group. :bounce:

@brad.skyline: yes!! RB-engine all the way!! :worshippy: Too bad that I cannot join the big Japshow meeting @ SantaPod. Sorry, BUT I will be in the UK next year, I am sure. And of course I willl follow your plans for a big European meeting. :D

@blitzer: hmmm, that ferry... :uhoh: Well, I am happy that I could hold our Japanese muscles!! ;)

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Great pics, Loving the boat trip LOL

Looks like a dman fine day :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
the s14a 200sx looks spanking mate nice one to the owner, wish i still had mine.......
Yay so glad it got a comment it was mine up until Saturday when the guys came over to buy it.

Can you believe these crazy dutch guys!?! Drive all the way from Holland to Reading and back on Saturday and then driving all over Holland and Germany on Saturday.

That's dedication for ya!

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yay so glad it got a comment it was mine up until Saturday when the guys came over to buy it.

Can you believe these crazy dutch guys!?! Drive all the way from Holland to Reading and back on Saturday and then driving all over Holland and Germany on Saturday.

That's dedication for ya!
I want to tell you that Marco (the new owner) is so happy with your car!! An ear to ear smile, which you can tell he is in love with his car. Great isn't it! :cool: Driving whole Saturday AND Sunday. Nice 200SX and quite fast!! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey guys let me know when the next one is, i can see me going international and coming over......anyone else fancy that........:bigthumb:
Pointing out a good date, which meets everybody's agenda, is always a difficult thing. But I will do so, Bigchief!! :dance:

...I love Skyline-meetings! Cool cars, and friendly people who you can REALLY talk to, because they share the same passion. :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts