Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of us are planning to have another West Wales mini meet on 9th of August around West Wales at 6pmish.

The venue will be confirmed in the next few days, but we were going to go karting that day, But it's closed for that weekend to the Pembrokshire show, So looking for a nice beach front or something near by.

If up for a meet then mention yourself below if interested and we'll keep you informed of the venue.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Sounds Good mate. Hopefully We'll get a good turn out, bummer about the karting though :gay:. I'll have a think tommorow, find out if any other events are on? Count me in anyway

1. Nick R32

·
Registered
157 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mark said to go to Saundersfoot in the car park by the beach.

I'm up for that as never been there. Different place for me to try.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1. Nick R32
2. Mrs Nick R32
3. Bazgtr

Me of course.

Where's markandsel?? His idea on venue but yet no map as I don't know the beach he sugguested.

I'll google it and post up a link.

·
Registered
160 Posts
just thought, try and PM kevin (M1GTS), he's in Neyland near Pembroke, no doubt he'd like to go to the meet?? There's one or two more folk who I know from pembs who have skylines but not sure if they're on this forum..

·
Forum loiterer!
1,707 Posts
just found this :eek: im up for it but need to sort a few things, i'll be busy on 9th but hopefully can get there!!! :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hopefully you can turn up and chat for a while.

If anyone else wnats to turn up then feel free.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im up 4 it. saundersfoot has a few speed ramps on way in unless u turn off 4 ridgeway.
I have no idea on the ramps as never been there. Still waiting for marandsel to come back with the map of which beach it is. He'll be with us soon, Must be on hols.

If you have a skyline and maybe hoildaying in that area around Tenby on that weekend with the kids, Then feel free to turn up.

·
Registered
160 Posts
errrr yeah....when going past saundersfoot train station (under a bridge) shortly after there's a turning to the right for "ridgeway" - go that way for a flatter road. the bumps past the school are a bit nasty!

·
Forum loiterer!
1,707 Posts
Ah, a fine choice of venue! Lets just hope the local fuzz dont chuck us out for being a bunch of 'boy racers' by sitting there chatting doing no harm what so ever!! wtf? some locals do get upset when people park there and talk LOL.

How many are going to this??

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ah, a fine choice of venue! Lets just hope the local fuzz dont chuck us out for being a bunch of 'boy racers' by sitting there chatting doing no harm what so ever!! wtf? some locals do get upset when people park there and talk LOL.

How many are going to this??

Onyl a few of us as were just starting out in the area and just getting some local skyline people together. Should be half a dozen or so.

Have talked to Markeandsel who will also be there.

I'll be there around 6-7 on that day. I'll try for 6pm, But might get lost and be a little later.

See you then.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well after the heavens runined the meet at the weekend we did get together on the Monday night at Neyland Marina nad them Pembroke underground car park when the heavens opened again.

Nice to meet fellow skyline owners on and off the forums and have a good chat before the local rozzers decided there we too many of us in a car park and were calling for back up before we all set off.

We manged to get some good pictures of the night which hopefully Nickr32 will post later.

Nice too meet you all.:cheers:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts