Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
NEW TO ALL THINGS NISSAN
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
DISBELIEF !!?

I know there will be alot of people pi**ed off by this and I've got to add these ARE "NOT" MY TICKETS/ADVERT.. But f**k me can't believe these 2 tickets have been bid up so high, its ridiculous !! - Martin.

·
NEW TO ALL THINGS NISSAN
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Its been taken off now... But it weren't a "Buy Now" loadsa people had bid it up...now a handful of others are trying their luck with equally mental bids going in....there must be some kind of E-Bay law/rule that ends items that start going for crazy money....quite literally as soon as people are listing them at 99p they are escalating up into tens of thousands !? - Martin.

·
NEW TO ALL THINGS NISSAN
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can eBay not make them pay it
I dunno mate...be funny if they did have to hand over over £100,000.00 for a couple of tickets :dogpile: :dogpile: :dogpile:

I cant wait to go and treasure my Tickets...But it does make me wonder what people are generally willing to pay.... CRAZY PEOPLE lmfao :dogpile: - Martin

·
4,870 Posts
Its bonkers, i'm on the facebook event page, and tbh I am kinda glad I didn't get tickets as the sort of people have got the tickets seem nooobs!! looks like its gonna be a chav fest tbh....

also santa pod can hold 30,000 people! am sure 30,000 haven't got tickets... they wont open the fields :/

·
Registered
202 Posts
Shame really as I wanted to go. Tickets sold out so fast. Been invited to a local meet tho so might just go to that.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

·
NEW TO ALL THINGS NISSAN
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I GOT MINE !!

I managed to get Tickets :) ..I wont be selling mine though! Cant believe that people are asking/paying sooooo much for these tickets (in general) though !? - Martin.

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
Martin - people are not paying this much money for tickets, period. No rational or reasonable person will pay £153k for a £4 ticket.
Obviously people aren't going to pay that price! Get a grip
^^^ this
I'd say it's people sabotaging the auction because they hate scelpers. There should be a £4 buy now, no exception. Setting up an auction shows you want to profit and no one likes that type of person.

·
NEW TO ALL THINGS NISSAN
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Martin - people are not paying this much money for tickets, period. No rational or reasonable person will pay £153k for a £4 ticket.

^^^ this
I'd say it's people sabotaging the auction because they hate scelpers. There should be a £4 buy now, no exception. Setting up an auction shows you want to profit and no one likes that type of person.
Yeah it does look like a sabotage now come to think of it...:dogpile: I've also just seen someone on E-Bay selling 2 tickets for a flat £200, :spank: and although far less than £100,000.00 I still think asking £200 "Buy it Now" for a couple of Tickets is :Uzi: NOT COOL !!

I seriously hope people that were unfortunate to not get Tickets in time aren't gonna shell out this kind of money !!

It would've made Paul sick knowing this was happening..its a shame these scammers/con artists exist and suppose its a good thing the bids are being sabotaged..I just hope no one actually has to pay the kinda sum's bid....!?

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts

·
NEW TO ALL THINGS NISSAN
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
DEFO NOT SELLING MINE !!!

I wont be selling mine..but if they do end up selling for these ridiculous prices,,I could well do up my car to the tits lol.. But I wont.. on principle !!

Paul Walker in Fast and Furious was the main reason I fell in love with the Jap-Scene and Skylines! ..I just want to be a part of the UK Scene paying their respects and want my Ticket Money I paid to go towards the Charity that he was a big part of...its what he would have wanted.. My car will get there eventually, but at least it will get there honestly & people will respect that alot more than if I sold a couple of Tickets for an insane price for a Memorial/Tribute show. - Martin.

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Event will be rubbish anyway not organised very well by the sounds of things had to remove myself from the facebook page.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
If anyone has a ticket or 2 for sale please let me know, queued for hours only to be sold out, looking to buy them not for myself, but to giveaway as a competition on our facebook page

·
Anglian Area Rep
4,562 Posts
my mate had 3 tickets - 1 was mine.
was also in a reserved show car area.
also invited out to run on track and had a pass for that too.
(high power 35)

he was offered 450 for the tickets so we have agreed to sell.... not to profit us.
the £450 is getting paid via a just giving page setup and paid direct to the charity so the money isnt going through our hands :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts