Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw three Skyline's today while driving the work van. The first was a yellow R34 GTT on the Hythe bypass at 9.30am. The second was a silver R33 GTS-T with a GTR spoiler on the A338, heading towards Fordingbridge at 11.50am. At 12.17pm, I saw a white R33 GTS-T coming down Gravel Hill (heading towards Poole). Was it you?

·
Registered
193 Posts
The silver one was me, I work part time at Hucklesbrook Garage doing the valeting :wave:

You must have been close infront/behind a black R33 with the low rise spoiler and the Nurenburg sticker on the boot (forgot his name) as he passed me heading towards Ringwood...

·
Any Danger!!!
1,486 Posts
I didnt know bones has a 34 now!!! either him or RAFScouse if he was that way, his is yellow isnt it...

We havent driven our 34 much in the past few months, must take it out for a blast at the weekend.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I didnt know bones has a 34 now!!! either him or RAFScouse if he was that way, his is yellow isnt it...

We havent driven our 34 much in the past few months, must take it out for a blast at the weekend.
Get in turn .... i thought i was using it saturday !!!! need to bring on my labour somehow :) xxx

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts

different bones.....

Ian is called bonez59

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The silver one was me, I work part time at Hucklesbrook Garage doing the valeting :wave:

You must have been close infront/behind a black R33 with the low rise spoiler and the Nurenburg sticker on the boot (forgot his name) as he passed me heading towards Ringwood...
Cool! The black R33 must of been a bit behind me. Three is the most I've seen in a day!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.