1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Approx [email protected] bar
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
330 bhp Cosworth for sale:

1988 Sapphire Cosworth 330bhp for sale.

Looking for offers around £6250.

Its had a brand new A1 Rally Sport built engine 5000 miles ago - all the usual goodies etc etc.

Runs lovely and goes like stink! Best 1/4 mile so far is 13.2 with turbo lag!

E mail me on: [email protected] if interested/want more details.

CheeRS
Alpina

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Did the Guy not want it then..? sounds like a nice one..

·
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He loved it! Wants to look at a couple of others first though, so said he'd get back to me next week - this advert is a back up in case he doesn't have it!

I wasn't even looking to sell the car, as I really like it, but he approached me in a petrol garage and its sort of snowballed from there - especially as I know that a Skyline is now within my reach! And nothing compares to that for the money!! I'm one of these people that once I set my mind on something, then it DOES happen!! (Probably spoilt as a kid or something!!)

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
What skyline you after...?

·
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Preferably a R32/33 GTR.

But have seen a black R33 GTS/GTR hybrid - basically a GTS but with a GTR engine - rwd! So might consider a GTS, but it would have to be well souped up though.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Why on earth would you want to spoil a perfectly good GTS by putting an rb26 in it? On a different note, have you seen HKS are doing a VVT system for the RB26, chortle... they'll bring out a lightwieght rear wheel drive version of the GTR next... :D

·
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did you just that roaring jet like noise? That was all your tech stuff flying right over my head!!

Only jesting of course - I have a vague idea what you're going on about! I've only just got the hang of everything cosworth!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Why on earth would you want to spoil a perfectly good GTS by putting an rb26 in it? On a different note, have you seen HKS are doing a VVT system for the RB26, chortle... they'll bring out a lightwieght rear wheel drive version of the GTR next...
:funny:
:D

...will it be about 1/3 of the price too?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts