Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning Folks,

My mates at 32Tuning.com are hosting/running a full track day on the national circuit in Mondello on the 29th June for €120. Additional drivers are €50

There is plenty of space, I am heading out as usual, first track outing this year,

Who else is with me, track time is seriously addictive! You want irish meets/events, this is a top one, do it!

This is what you all build your cars for, no point poncing around the streets, put them to good use and watch them come alive on track!

Plus you will learn alot more about car control as I have!

I am all signed up and fully paid

Get a list going, we can organize payments as soon as possible

1. SkylineSi - Fully Paid

·
keep it side ways
1,413 Posts
would love this but ive a broken leg the last 7 weeks and its still not healed yet i go back for more x rays in 4 weeks time to see is it any better.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Emmmmm, Interesting.....

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Emmmmm, Interesting.....
get your name down

I'm really interested in this but I doubt my car will be ready in time :(
get it ready! simples

come on folks, less of the excuses, more of the paying up,

the reps are always organizing stuff but when it comes to it, nobody will actually follow through,

its a track day, its what your car is built for, get your names down and have a serious amount of fun out of track, nobody says you have to go flat out everywhere, just go out and enjoy yourself!

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Will there be a half day option, I don't think my car would stand up to a full day of abuse...
checking and will let you know, i think might get a half day filled quicker than a full day in these times

1 - 15 of 15 Posts