Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone got leather/or none standard interiors?
anyone got any pics of the above??

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Paulo has an R34 GTR interior in his R33 GTR. Looks very posh mate. May be worth chattin to him.

Why do you want leather anyway mate, found insipration from those midgets ;)

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
wants to easily whack off, wipe off. ;)

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Whack off Wipe off. Is this some sort of seat manufacturer that i have not heard of?

Im sure R32GTR has a different interior too. Im sure he'd ne glad to talk to you about his car!

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Tony, Dont put leather in the GTR.. You slide about under extreme driving.. stick to the cloth seats they grip you better... Aiyee

·
Registered
28 Posts
Leather

My R33 came with grey leather seats and door inserts when I purchased it. The 'UK' R33's had leather seats as standard if my memory serves me correctly.

As for driving I've never noticed any sliding about in the seat even when melting my tyres at Donnington Park.

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
kevin wears his seatbelt Apple(slidingarse)jack.

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Whats a seatbelt...?

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
was thinking about leather outer with antracit (not sure if spelt right) inner, just thinking about something different thats all:)
plus can get em done cheap ish via work.

kevin what colour seats have you got?? any chance of some pics??

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Sort a group buy the if you can get a good price... Lol

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just not seen any with the interior done not sure if it would look right and if so what colours to go for??
black outer with grey inner then grey piping maybe??

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
tonysmiff said:
was thinking about leather outer with antracit (not sure if spelt right) inner, just thinking about something different thats all:)
Do you mean Leather and Alcantara mate?
Alcantara would be good but I'm not sure about leather. Might look pretty nice if done well and you don't go for lairy colours.
On top of the more slippery surface I'm not sure that leather would be great in a dark Skyline in the summer......it's a warm enough place to be as it is.

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
going to take my car to the trimming place on saturday so he can have a butchers:) and he can give me an idea on colours/trims etc etc
do you think (if i have it done this is) to having GTR or SKYLINE embroidered into the back of the seats??? just a thought.

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
someone dropped some smarties on that seat and they stuck or sumit ?

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
he said he could do the GTR (badge aka front grill) very tempted :)
or shall save up and i go for AP brakes? or f-con v pro? lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts