Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
Yep you can and there are a few different types of std turbo cant remember which is the better to have sure clarkey was selling the better one a while back.

there all T3 flanges

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
one from a 34 is even better so im told

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
GTT, i was told that GTR ones are smaller because they have two so they dont need to be as big

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
the turbo in a spec 2 is the same as a spec 1, the r33 gtst turbo is slightly bigger than the 32 one but is a straight fit as far as im aware and it gives a bit more midrange, just remember to swap the actuators over too as the 32 one is set for 0.8 bar and the 33 one is set for 0.7 bar max.

·
Space Filler
3,218 Posts
It's only really worth doing if the 33 has steel internals. Plus I believe the actuator on 33 turbos is set a bit lower than the 32 one so I think you'd find the car having to do a bit more work just to boost to the same levels.

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
The R34 GTT will fit on and its the biggest of the RB25 engines.

·
Registered
311 Posts
depends what you want to use your car for i suppose. Personally i'd rather have power lower in the rev range. How often do we get a chance to really go flat to the board anyway with our crap roads

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
depends what you want to use your car for i suppose. Personally i'd rather have power lower in the rev range. How often do we get a chance to really go flat to the board anyway with our crap roads
Amen to that comment not even fit for tractors

1 - 18 of 18 Posts