Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know about any of these breaking? Just had an accident 馃槶 need a passenger side headlight (ASAP), grill and front bumper.

Would be interested in after market too.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #2
And an airbox too! Also I'm not sure what this bracket brace is called to look for if anybody can help me out so I can look for it.

Registered
And an airbox too! Also I'm not sure what this bracket brace is called to look for if anybody can help me out so I can look for it.

Hi mate, sorry to hear you smashed it.

Looks as though you have smashed your landing panel. This is what sits behind your bumper and holds the radiators and headlights.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Hi mate, sorry to hear you smashed it.

Looks as though you have smashed your landing panel. This is what sits behind your bumper and holds the radiators and headlights.
Thanks man, sad times. Thank you for your help I think out of everything this will be the hardest part to get hold of.

Registered
I sold a landing panel recently, they are very rare but you never know one might pop up. I am also available if you need any parts PM me as i have a car that i am breaking.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
I sold a landing panel recently, they are very rare but you never know one might pop up. I am also available if you need any parts PM me as i have a car that i am breaking.
Not sure if I've messaged you? I sent you a message but it's not showing in my inbox.

Registered
Hey Slick,

I do have some headlights that I've thought about posting if you still want some. I'm still contemplating whether or not to post the headlights for sale as I'm not sure if anyone on this forum would be interested as the price I would be asking is not exactly cheap. The headlights are custom retrofit headlights with dual projectors installed into the OEM 03-04 headlights. If you want some pics, just let me know and I can send you some. Besides that I do have one extra headlight, but I can't remember if its a passenger or driver-side that I have. If you just need the one, which version are you looking for? The 03-05 reflector type, or the 06-07 projector type?

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Slick,

I do have some headlights that I've thought about posting if you still want some. I'm still contemplating whether or not to post the headlights for sale as I'm not sure if anyone on this forum would be interested as the price I would be asking is not exactly cheap. The headlights are custom retrofit headlights with dual projectors installed into the OEM 03-04 headlights. If you want some pics, just let me know and I can send you some. Besides that I do have one extra headlight, but I can't remember if its a passenger or driver-side that I have. If you just need the one, which version are you looking for? The 03-05 reflector type, or the 06-07 projector type?
Hey Hiro, it would the the 03 passenger side I need. Would be interested to see pics of your projector conversions aswel though!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts