Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. Does anyone know of a good website where I can search parts for my 350GT. The ones I have searched so far just list items. I'm looking for an exploded drawing showing all parts that make up the centre console. I'm trying to buy a different console to the one I've got.

My console

I want to replace the existing Bose stereo with a double din opening and replace the popup satnav screen with a coin box with hinged lid. I know this is available but don't know where to order it from or what part numbers to order.

Any suggestions please :)

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
we are buying one of these , well the missus is ,

just type in G35 bodykits in google ,

remember this car is huge in states , you can get anything and cheap

you can get nice meshed grilles for approx $60

Starting the process of importing ours in next few days with my mates import company

great car , drove a Auto today just to get an idea but will bring over a 6spd manual , and then get grille , rear spolier and nice set of 18's for it ,

these are being offically released over here badged Infiniti in Oct 2008 price £35k , bet all the importers will therefore try and be charging fortunes for the JDM import "Skyline badged "versions

if you get a 2nd trim you could mod it yourself ,

i have seen pics of these with double dins fitted so there must be a panel available , prob in Japan though

try sending Miguel a email at Newera , and ask the question

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
£650.00 and the Sat nav will work UK Spec and play DVD's

i am thinking of doing just as you are regarding the Sat nav and fitting a double Din

you could get a non premuim pack panel (no sat nav) and mod it , is the standard Radio double din standard fixing behind the panel ??

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Just use Nissan for most parts , being a import is not a problem now, applies to most makes , they had to take on imports , parts and servicing

Mitsubishi for example 25% of parts holding in UK is for imports and most dealers now have CD's

Its only Subaru that aren't playing ball , their loss , as virtually every Scoobie is a import ,not rocket science is it

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
we are buying one of these , well the missus is ,

just type in G35 bodykits in google ,

remember this car is huge in states , you can get anything and cheap

you can get nice meshed grilles for approx $60

Starting the process of importing ours in next few days with my mates import company

great car , drove a Auto today just to get an idea but will bring over a 6spd manual , and then get grille , rear spolier and nice set of 18's for it ,

these are being offically released over here badged Infiniti in Oct 2008 price £35k , bet all the importers will therefore try and be charging fortunes for the JDM import "Skyline badged "versions

if you get a 2nd trim you could mod it yourself ,

i have seen pics of these with double dins fitted so there must be a panel available , prob in Japan though

try sending Miguel a email at Newera , and ask the question

Good for you. You'll not regret getting one. I wouldn't be without mine. Cheers for the tip. Yes, the panel is available, I've seen a pic of one that was recently fitted by a car audio shop. Problem is, they gave me a quote to fit a new system including the panel so when they find out I only want the panel, the price might go up a lot. I think Newera will be my first port of call.

Whats £650 mate?

Trouble with using Nissan is they're bloody expensive if you use a main dealer.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Good for you. You'll not regret getting one. I wouldn't be without mine. Cheers for the tip. Yes, the panel is available, I've seen a pic of one that was recently fitted by a car audio shop. Problem is, they gave me a quote to fit a new system including the panel so when they find out I only want the panel, the price might go up a lot. I think Newera will be my first port of call.

Whats £650 mate?

Trouble with using Nissan is they're bloody expensive if you use a main dealer.

Hello

yes we bought one today

but not Skyline GT350 but actually a Infiniti G35 from Japan

Its here now in UK ,

I thought it was just badged Skyline in Japan but apparantley you get both

£15000 OTR and it has 2500 miles ( 4000kms only)

can you pm me details of the panel as we will be doing this mod too

the Satnav to UK spec is £650.00 to convert if you can be bothered .

normal Sat Nav TBH is fine with us

Few questions

Does it run on 95 Ron fuel ? as it has no Turbo shouldn't need 99RON

but repalcing that Panel and fitting a std Double Stereo would be great

cheers

Andy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts