Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I'm guessing this question has been asked many times before!
Do the stock springs from a 350Z lower the 350GT and also fit directly on please?

Mark

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know about the 350z springs but I went with the R SR springs and it lowered my GT by 30mm. Great improvement on handling.
Hi Andy,
Thanks for this :) Do you have the spec of the springs that I could order against please? I would also be getting my local garage to fit them which I guess shouldn't be a problem.
Also, is your 350GT still fitted with the factory re stricter or have you removed it? Mine still has it fitted and
I'm not not sure how to remove it, or if it's best left alone..
I'll stop with the questions now! :)
Thanks again Andy,
Mark

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Andy,
Thanks for this :) Do you have the spec of the springs that I could order against please? I would also be getting my local garage to fit them which I guess shouldn't be a problem.
Also, is your 350GT still fitted with the factory re stricter or have you removed it? Mine still has it fitted and
I'm not not sure how to remove it, or if it's best left alone..
I'll stop with the questions now! :)
Thanks again Andy,
Mark
See pic for springs model.

Don't remember about the restrictor but all OEM mounts were left in place as I also had the local garage do it for me due to not having the time. I also had the two front shocks replaced at the same time as they just didn't feel right and glad I did.

I also replaced the lower suspension arms at a later date both front and back just to improve toe adjustment and the old arms had worn out bushes so this made sense.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
See pic for springs model.

Don't remember about the restrictor but all OEM mounts were left in place as I also had the local garage do it for me due to not having the time. I also had the two front shocks replaced at the same time as they just didn't feel right and glad I did.

I also replaced the lower suspension arms at a later date both front and back just to improve toe adjustment and the old arms had worn out bushes so this made sense.
Hey Andy,
Just found these online. Do they look like your ones please?
Cheers,
Mark

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts