&
A new carbon boot lid available

Email for more info

Regards

Vortec
Bump馃憖

Registered
Thanks Vortec,

They do look nice especially with the sweeping indicator light but I really want to keep my car looking more original so I'm after the standard silver background ones. Cheers for posting though 馃憤馃徎

Registered
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks Vortec,

They do look nice especially with the sweeping indicator light but I really want to keep my car looking more original so I'm after the standard silver background ones. Cheers for posting though 馃憤馃徎
No problem mate, these headlights are by far the best looking headlights for the V35 & you can actually get silver background ones I'm sure they come in 3 or 4 variations ie clear lens/ smoke lens/ black background/ silver background

Regards

Vortech

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Vortec,

No problem mate, these headlights are by far the best looking headlights for the V35 & you can actually get silver background ones I'm sure they come in 3 or 4 variations

Regards

Vortec

Registered
Thanks for that.

Yep there definitely some of the best looking headlights I've seen. How come you're getting rid of yours?

I found the silver ones.. $339 dollars plus shipping & tax from the states 馃檮

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
I also have them fitted on my V35 this is just a brand new in box set i have available for sale ;) yes you can find them for around $600 with Shipping and tax Duty

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
No problem mate, these headlights are by far the best looking headlights for the V35 & you can actually get silver background ones I'm sure they come in 3 or 4 variations ie clear lens/ smoke lens/ black background/ silver background

Regards

Vortech
Excuse theTypo 馃う馃徑鈥嶁檪锔

Registered
Excuse theTypo 馃う馃徑鈥嶁檪锔
Cheers Mr V,

Thought I'd responded to you but seems not..
Excuse theTypo 馃う馃徑鈥嶁檪锔
Cheers Mr V,

Thought I had responded to you but seems not...

Fair play, they do look really nice.

Thinking of going with the smoked lense type with silver background as my car is silver.

Any issues with the main beam alignment i.e. blinding on coming traffic? As I appreciate that these are made for the US market but I'm guessing that there is enough adjustment on the main beam level?

Thanks Andy

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
Cheers Mr V,

Thought I'd responded to you but seems not..

Cheers Mr V,

Thought I had responded to you but seems not...

Fair play, they do look really nice.

Thinking of going with the smoked lense type with silver background as my car is silver.

Any issues with the main beam alignment i.e. blinding on coming traffic? As I appreciate that these are made for the US market but I'm guessing that there is enough adjustment on the main beam level?

Thanks Andy
Not sure on the ones from USA as mine came from china, if there the same then headlight pattern should be the but if made in US might have problems! Hope this helps

Regards

Vortec

Registered
Not sure on the ones from USA as mine came from china, if there the same then headlight pattern should be the but if made in US might have problems! Hope this helps

Regards

Vortec
Thanks that makes sense. I better source from China then 馃憤馃徎

1 - 14 of 14 Posts