Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**REDUCED** 382bhp jdl r34 gtt

HERE IS MY ADVERT...

I HAVE FOUND A NEW CAR SO REDUCED TO £6995 FOR QUICK SALE!!!!

UP FOR SALE IS MY R34 GTT TIPTRONIC, 1998 WITH 74K MILES ON THE CLOCK...
I HAVE OWNED THE CAR FOR JUST OVER A YEAR AND WAS TOTALLY STANDARD, SO I KNOW ALL THE WORK HAS BEEN DONE PROPERLY. IT HAS 7MONTHS MOT AND 7 MONTHS TAX.
i have spent approx £5000 on the car in the last year, with some receipts for warrenties..

HERE IS THE SPEC LIST:
9MONTHS MOT (straight through) 3MONTHS TAX

ENGINE:
STANDARD TURBO WITH UPRATED STEEL INTERNALS
APEXI AVCR BOOST CONTROLLER
APEXI SAFC2 AIRFLOW CONVERTER
BLITZ SONIC AIR INDUCTION KIT
APEX PERFORMANCE FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER
BLITZ NUR SPEC CAT BACK EXHAUST
DECAT PIPE
NISMO 440CC INJECTORS
WALBRO 255L FUEL PUMP
8 hours tuning and rolling road set up by Read Performance in Hampshire

Producing [email protected] and Approx 300RWHP and approx 300lbs torque.. (can get graph to prove)

BODYWORK/STYLING:
JDL FULL BODYKIT
NISMO CLEAR FRONT INDICATORS NISMO CLEAR REAR FOG/REVERSE PROFESSIONALLY TINTED WINDOWS Carbon fibre B-Pillars

Suspension/wheels

19" Jade R wheels -8j front 235/35/19 and 10j rear 265/30/19
falken and azon zz3 tyres
HKS superform lowering springs Nismo suspension
Adjustable rear camber arms - 4 wheel laser done

Brakes
Uprated EBC 320mm grooved discs EBC red stuff brake pads (may need replacing soon on front)

Interior
Carbon fibre dash - steering coloumn, gear surround, ashtray, heater vents, stereo surrounddoor handles Custom carbon fibre door cards
standard GTT seats in good conidtion.
original nissan carpet set
Blue LED guage lighting
Nismo Stainless pedals

General:
Elec windows
Elec Mirrors
SunRoof - ULTRA RARE
Xenon Headlights
Ice cold climate control
Tracion control with on/off switch
Power Steering
ABS
Airbags (driver and passenger)
Has Total Closure CAT 1 Alarm

basically, all the usual refinements are there for the GTT. Nothing has been missed..

BAD POINTS -

when i had the kit fitted and sprayed, it could do with being tidied and redone..(the front bumper is quite stone chipped)

there are a couple of small stone chips on the bonnet(nothing more than usual)

there is some minor surface rust on the front suspension mounts under the bonnet (common problem on skylines)

also, there is slight curbing on 2 rear alloys...

there are 2 small surface bubbling. one approx 1cm on the rear arch, and one on the front left wing where the wing meets the bumper..

Please bare in mind, this car is 10-11yrs old, so it is not perfect. There are some minor imperfections, but nothing to detract from the overall look of the car.

I HAVE TRIED TO BE AS HONEST AS POSSIBLE ABOUT THE CAR - APOLOGIES IS I HAVE MISSED ANYTHING OUT.

I drive the car approx once a week, so time to sell and move on to a new project..
Private plate is NOT INCLUDED and will be put back to original plate..

I'm sure there is lots of stuff i have missed, but please contact for any questions..

REDUCED TO £6995 FOR QUICK SALE.

contact me on 07841132498

DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE OFFERING SERVICES TO SELL ETC..

Attachments

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
cant belive this is still about, would have deffinatly considered this had i not ordered my 32

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes, it is on the standard turbo, and was running at a smidge under 1 bar to get that figure.. the SAFC2 made a massive difference...

I've been told(not that i understand) that the figure is higher than what a manual would produce because of less 'drag' from a clutch etc... but then you lose more than a standard clutch system from Fly to wheels because of the auto transfer box etc....... apparrently.... over my head.....

·
Any Danger!!!
1,486 Posts
Have to say this is a lovely well cared for car and would be a great buy for anyone wanting a nice 34.

Gutted your selling it mate you will miss it so much, anyway where is my invite for a ride in the 200??

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cheers mate..

you're welcome for a ride in the 200 anytime mate... but you need to be quick, as 4th of january is D-DAY....!!!!!

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Where's a buyer for my car when I need one!!! Nice example which I'd snap up in a second if I had the readies. Good luck with the sale, someone will get a bargain there

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
right, have decided to drop the price one last time.. if it doesnt go, then i'll keep it...

so....

£7200 and its yours...!!!!!!

Similar spec r33's gtst go for prices close to this, so for an R34 of this spec is an insane price..

1 - 20 of 69 Posts