Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my mates just found a r32 4 door but its 4 wheel drive and it has a rb25dett in it ??
i didnt know they where made like that ? never seen a 4 wheel drive 4 door and i thought they where all rb20s ??

anyone know anythin about these ? :)

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
i think there was a thread done on this not long ago if you have a look also check out the technical section

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i will have a look around mate thanks !
ive been reading the sticky about 4 doors but most of them seem to be r33s and rwd

·
4,143 Posts
they did make them but they are very rare and i don't think they had a rb25det unless its been converted.
i maybe wrong on the engine but i don't think so.

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
the 4 doors are pretty muchthe same as the two doors, inthat there are r32 and 33 gts4 varients. they would have orignally come with the non turbo rb25de in the r33 and i would hazard a guess at the rb20de in the r32. lots of people fit the rb25det...or if they want to go the whole hog an rb26dett. the one you mention withan rb25dett will have had an after market twin turbo manifold fitted to run two turbos onthe rb25.....quite a rare find in itself.

if you find one with the rb26dett in it (r33) and it appears original then buy it cos its one of the few autech/nismo verions of whihc very few were made. (essentially a 4 door gtr)

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
had a look round it today and it is the gts4 r32 and it has a rb26 twin turbo in it !!! it looks like its been like that from new i will post some pics up later

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
hi topo what engine code is onthe blue firewall plaque? if its says rb26dett then you definately need pics .. i thought the only factory rb26 engined four doors were r33

1 - 9 of 9 Posts