Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What should I be asking for these, iv'e not got a clue what they are worth?

-Rota GTR.
-2 wheels are 18x 8.5, 2 are 18x 9.5
-Falken 452 tyres, good on front, half worn on rear.

Before I make a for sale add do you think its fair to ask for £500? I paid over £1220 for them 12 months ago.

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
being 4 stud they wont be as desireable however 500 is a start mate :)

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought they might be worth close to it because I know how much of a pain it is to find 4 stud ones! I couldnt find any aftermarket ones a year ago so I had to splash out new.

Thanks

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
exactly mate they may not be that desireable due to 4 stud but someone will want them because there 4 stud as well mate :) if you understand what i mean

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
you have pm... the NA ubergeek likes these!

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
i hate rust! ....gimme a buzz if ya still got em once i fixed the ruddy door bud...thats what happens when ya wash the car...grrrr

·
I pity the fool
258 Posts
Sold!! to me:cool:

thanks mate, shame about the sidewall of the one, hopefully be ok, will take to local tyre garage 2moro.

on a side note, what wheel nuts were you using, just went to trial fit them and my wheel nuts dont fit:eek7: :dunno:

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think they were 17 mm, i'll have a look in my toolbox and see if i can make 20 of them up.

·
I pity the fool
258 Posts
thanks bud!!! can you let me know as im searching for some now, ill send you some tokens for them!!

had a nightmare in the lanes on the way home, stuck behinf an arctic for miles, my buttys BMW hasnt got the power to pull your skin back, never mind risk it in those lanes lol

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry, 16 even, im thinking GTSt again.

I thought the diesel bmw's were fairly punchy, but it's never enough after RB power, haha.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts