Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if you have one of these in stock, and if so, how much would it cost supplied sprayed white?

Thanks.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's ok - not in any great hurry, just wanted to get one around Christmas time while I've got the cash.

How much would I be looking at for the bumper supplied, sprayed white, and also what would the cost of fitting be? (Can't decide whether to fit it myself or not...)

Thanks again!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's cool!

Could I provisionally reserve one for when you get them in stock, please? Do you do the fitting on Saturdays too? It's just that I don't have any holiday left before Christmas...

I'll also need some indicators to go with that. I think I asked you once before if you could supply them, but can't remember. If you can, how much would that be on top?

Also, (finally), I was thinking of having the bumper in white, but the lower splitter section in matt black. Would this be possible, and how much extra would it cost?

Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
4,911 Posts
We are currently pretty stacked out with work, so it might be difficult to have you booked in before Xmas. We can always supply and delivery the 400R front bumper if you need it soon

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi again,

Could I put a definite reservation on one of these for when you get them back in stock please? I'll pop up to collect too, if that's ok.

I assume from your last post that having it supplied sprayed but not fitted would not be possible before christmas? If so, I'll just take the bumper and get it done elsewhere.

Also, do you sell the GTR indicators to fit, and if so, how much are they?

Thanks again, and sorry to be a pain! It's just that this is my Christmas present to myself, and I'm quite excited!

:dogpile:

·
Premium Member
4,911 Posts
Sorry I meant supply and delivery only.

Of course you can come collect if you wish. Just that we are pretty stacked out at the moment.

Sorry we dont have any GTR indicators in stock

Thanks
Albert

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi again,

I noticed on another thread (Xmas raffle) that you have 400R bumpers back in stock. If so, I'd still like to get one, so please let me know if it's available, and how to go about ordering.

I may also have a go at the xmas raffle too...

Cheers!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry to hassle you again, but I was just wondering if you have these available or not, as if you do, I was hoping to buy one and collect this weekend. I have entered the raffle, but if I win I'll go for something else - I'd still like to buy one of these bumpers either way!

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
4,911 Posts
sorry for the late response, yes we have just had them delivered.

What I can say is, you buy it first at my previous quote, if you happen to be the winner, we will return £ 250.. Can't be fairer than that matey b;)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's ok - I would like some vented front wings too... :)

So what price am I looking at? £250 (unsprayed) for the bumper if I collect?

I'll definitely collect on Saturday (and pay while I'm there) if that's ok.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just a quick note to say thanks for the bumper! Can't wait to get it sprayed and fitted now! :)

I'll hopefully see you guys again soon, when it's time for my carbon bonnet / boot / vented arches! I'll let you have some pics of my car too for your 'wall of fame' if you're interested.

Thanks again.

Paul

1 - 13 of 13 Posts