Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope can someone help me i recently put some stud tire for the winter and the car ran great for a week maybee fun in the snow the awd work well since a week the awd light

Go on when i remove the fuse and put it back sometine it run well when i see the code on tve attessa ecu that

Show codes 8 wich mean abs module wiring etc... I remove the abs a year ago and that never happen i chek the connector e erything take a look underneath the car and nothings leak i change the transfer case oil bleed the attessa system and the transfer case put the aire bubble with the white plug but it still there i dont know what to look at and what to do i hope can someone help me ... Ho and affter i do

This that comes

The code 3 and 8 wich rear right sensor. Normally i strt the car and the light goes of its when i accelerate or go to reverse the lights

Goes on and sometimes it work perfect sorry for my english
Nick

·
Craft Beer Drunkard
611 Posts
8 ABS actuator motor, motor relay or circuit. Check the fused for power and try checking for power att he actuator motor. could be bad or a blown fuse.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The fuse is all fine i look all of the them the special one too under the hood ... If i do the diagnostic in the manual its comes to control unit malfunction

·
Registered
408 Posts
Code 8 is perfectly normal with the abs actuator removed and doens't effect the performance off uour 4wd, this will only lid the abs light and since you've stripped the abs,that doesn't matter ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts