Skyline Owners Forum banner

4wd warning light

705 views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  chiba_kun 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi all, today my 4WD warning light came no and will not go out. I have checked the fluid levels, topped them up and still it is on. After doing a search on here it says something about a sender or something. Where is this and how can I check to see if it is working or not and or could it be something else? I also checked the connection in the boot and this seems fine. Any help would be great :cheers:

Also sometimes if i give it a little blip on the loud peddle at start up it doesn't come on but then sometimes it does :confused:

#8 ·
it would seem that not much info is around on the gts4 .....mebbe the gtr guys might know ..?

sposed to be the exact system...?

#10 ·
thanks everyone, getting somewhere now. been over to the other side (GTR forum) as they have the same drivetrain and worked out that the ECU in the boot flashes a error code. mine is an error code 20 which means "ETS solenoid or circuit". Just need to find out what and where these are now and how to go about fixing it/them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.