Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
www.spmcarclub.com
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have up for grabs a 550bhp turbo with polished compressor housing, I got this and have since found out it will not make the power that i want. as ive just paid £1500 for my new turbo i need to pass this one on

its been inspected by univsersal turbos who have informed me it is a kkk turbo of the following spec

KKK Internals
COMPRESSOR HOUSING - .70 A/R 4'' INLET 2.5'' OULET
COMPRESSOR WHEEL - 70MM
CARTRIDGE - OIL COOLED
EXHAUST HOUSING - T4 .81 A/R V- BAND ''P TRIM

im looking for £250 for it pm me if theres any intrest

·
www.spmcarclub.com
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats the idea get rid quick re-coupe a little money

even if someone wanted to change the rear housing for a T3 jobby to help it spin up quicker its still a bargain and then youve got a T3/4 quick spooling and loads of air movement

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Mondy1 you have pm!:bigthumb:

·
www.spmcarclub.com
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
lots of intrest lol shoulda gone higher with the price lol.

all pm's answered

the turbo should be back from universal turbo tomorow so ill take a couple of pics and put them up.

ll try to answer a couple of the questions here

this is a top mount turbo so with the polished front housing will look pretty smart when the bonnets opened

it will require an external wastegate

it is in like new refurbed condition you wouldnt think it had even been on a car let alone done any milage

the reason im not using it now is because i got the turbo when i first decided to re-build the car and the project over the last 18 months has kinda gone silly and got a ot bigger than i first decided so i now need a turbo that can hit the 800bhp mark hence the turbonetics gtk850 ive ordered which is upto 875 rated

if anyone has any other questions please fel free to ask

brett

·
www.spmcarclub.com
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sold

·
www.spmcarclub.com
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
as far as im aware mate no death threats yet lol