Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where i could get some 555cc injectors from?

i phoned japspeed and they arent getting any in for a while due to the exchange rate on the doller.

does anyone else do them for a similar price as japspeed?

thanks

·
Registered
886 Posts
They're very hard to get at the moment mate. I was looking for months with no joy. In the end, I managed to get a set of Jecs (standard Nissan and unbranded Nismo and Sard) off of ebay and i'm sending them off for an ultrasonic bath and refurb. I didn't really want second hand, but the way things are, they were my only option if i wanted to keep to my budget.

·
516ATF and RWD......Nutter!!
1,685 Posts
Have you tried Deatschwerks directly?
I did and got them for about £5 cheaper than Japspeed.
Must say I only went there as Paul said it would be at least a 5 week wait.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok thanks everyone, will try deatchwerks and texvandoodoo. yeah seams like they are getting very rare!

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Still a good price for a full set of 550cc injectors that will be direct fit with no messing around, no washers, no wiring modifications etc. And they will come with warranty too. Plus you can send them your old injectors and get some cash for them, so that will lower the total price too. Or you sell your old ones on here and compensate a little. ;)

·
Registered
886 Posts
Yes still a good price, but I had budgeted myself to £300...well, £279 for the Deatchwerks from Japspeed..!

Got mine for £117.50 second hand from eBay (direct replacement) then £60 for a refurb (ultrasonic bath, new O-rings etc). So there are still ways of getting them for a good price... :)

While we're on the subject, the injectors i bought were made by Jecs (who happen to be the makers of the OEM 380cc injectors, Z32 AFM, the Nismo and Sard injectors to name but a few). Now I've not managed to find a supplier of new Jecs, which leads me to believe that the 550cc Jecs that i've just bought may have come out of a non-Skyline... Does anyone know what cars run 550cc injectors as standard? 'Cause if we could identify them, then surely there would be a fair few sets for sale on other forums as they would only be standard injectors to them!

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
Yes still a good price, but I had budgeted myself to £300...well, £279 for the Deatchwerks from Japspeed..!

Got mine for £117.50 second hand from eBay (direct replacement) then £60 for a refurb (ultrasonic bath, new O-rings etc). So there are still ways of getting them for a good price... :)

While we're on the subject, the injectors i bought were made by Jecs (who happen to be the makers of the OEM 380cc injectors, Z32 AFM, the Nismo and Sard injectors to name but a few). Now I've not managed to find a supplier of new Jecs, which leads me to believe that the 550cc Jecs that i've just bought may have come out of a non-Skyline... Does anyone know what cars run 550cc injectors as standard? 'Cause if we could identify them, then surely there would be a fair few sets for sale on other forums as they would only be standard injectors to them!
you was the bugger who beat me to them then lol

i was bidding on them... dam it least another owner got a great deal

·
dumfries skyliner
150 Posts

if there pink top feeds there from a rb30dett rated to 550cc

1 - 16 of 16 Posts