Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my injectors due to alternate plans.

They are 740cc Deutchworks Injectors, bought March 2007 and done a little over 1,000miles in the car.

Will come to you in a jiffy bag including the flow-rate sheet you get from when they are tested prior to despatch.

£325 delivered.

:cheers:

·
Registered
127 Posts
How did the car idle using such high cc'd ones

I am looking for 550's but these may do.

changed my plans for the car, and will be running 500HP soon

also these haqve to be plug and play, for a gts-t R33 for me to be interested

C

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Idles ok once set up on the PowerFC by the tuner to compensate for the bigger injectors.

They are deutchwerks - straight replacements.

·
Registered
127 Posts
sold to me.

deggers as stated in you're pm.

payment through paypal tomorrow morning. for price agreed

izi

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sold to me.

deggers as stated in you're pm.

payment through paypal tomorrow morning. for price agreed

izi
You didnt reply to the Paypal fee conversation this afternoon not sure if you were happy... therefore.....

PROVISIONALLY SOLD, pending payment :p

Sorry mate but Ive already been mucked around by boostcontrol for the last two weeks so Im in the frame of mind that they remain for sale until I see the reddies as I need the cash back for them asap since my manifold decided to **** up earlier this week.

Anyway..

PROVISIONALLY SOLD!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Dude.....Call me or pm me, or e-mail me...just contact me.

The injectors as stated i my pm's to you are not uniform,there is no flow sheet as stated "Will come to you in a jiffy bag including the flow-rate sheet you get from when they are tested prior to despatch"

And also the O rings are shot, plus one of the injectors does not have the end cap!!

Now we need to discuss

Chris

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry for not enclosing the flowsheet I genuinely forgot.

As I said over PM, I was stood next to the mechanic as soon as he removed the d-works injectors from the fuel rail and fitted the SARDs so they went straight from his hands, to mine, into the box and jiffied up.

The o-rings arent with them as the ones d-werks sent were crap and I had to order a new set from Nissan. The genuine ones are nice and tight and better and only 50p each or something.

I dont know what an end cap is. Dont know about the part numbers not being the same as thats how they (D-Werks) sent them.

As I said they were fitted to my car, made it all the way to Nurburgring, 4 laps round and back again without any problems. They were fine and dandy for me 110%.

Mapped and running at just short of 400bhp, my only restriction is the HKS tubby I have on it now. Made no sense having 740's fitted when Im not venturing upto 500bhp so swapped them for 550s.

Flow sheet attached.

If theres any other way I can help, let me know and I will do my best.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts