Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
formerly known as mruk
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought some bits off a scrapyard guy from this car... noticed the powerdrift.co.uk stickers in the window so checked it out and its an import company

It was a resprayed light blue colour, and what looked like it would've been a hell of a nice R33, and a total beast :smoker: It looks like it was imported with the money already spent

It had a T78 setup, HKS drag suspension, mines ecu, the biggest god damn spoiler i'd ever seen etc etc..

PM ME IF YOU KNOW OF IT

many thanks!!

·
formerly known as mruk
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My mate & I have had the bits off it now worth taking, everything else is just standard trim

·
formerly known as mruk
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no it was pretty naked in the scrapyard, they'd stripped for its worthwhile parts and my mate has the other bits that i don't.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi There i work for powerdrift and sold this vehice , This car was imported as a fully built drag car from japan, dont think it was just bolt on goodies on this car it has full on Drag car built with no exspense spared using a very low mileage base vehicle , we believe the engine to have had extensive modifications internally with cams , pistons and possible 2.7 conversion , it was the most powerfull skyline GTS that we have seen and was just stuppidly fast , i drove this car my self and have driven many many fast cars including porsche,s ect , i would say to try and get the engine and all the bits complete as i would say it a great purchase , I have most of the spec of this vehicle
i have send mail so feel free to call
Nick www.powerdrift.co.uk

·
formerly known as mruk
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice to speak to you about this nick!
could definatly tell by you and the fella in the background's excitement it was a total monster!!!

PS... is a 3.75" mandrel bent drag exhaust straight through from the turbo with no backbox legal ? :D I hope i get to find out and its not been sold.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts