Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to know if anybody has got a set of 6x9s fitted in the rear parcel shelf,and how it was done? photos to be included please:)

·
Registered
218 Posts
We have sony 6x9's fitted, they are still abit tight though for space,
we got some 6x9 spacers from halfrauds (autoleads) that lift the speaker up enough to fit, they are made from abs plastic and the speakers sit on top,cost about 14 quid if my memory serves
Buffy

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
I had a set of infinity 6x9s on the rear shelf for a time , I made a shelf that sat on top of the original one made from mdf and then covered it in grey cloth. The mdf has to be about 1 1/2 inches thick to get the infinitys to fit but there are speakers out there that have much smaller magnets which don`t need as much depth.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
d.o.a infinity nice choice good taste:)
hi5 thanks,
buffy halfords do spacers for skylines?when i went there they told me cuz its a import they cant even find me a bulb?? silly winkers,
can anyone supply some pics please especially from inside the boot on the battery clearance!lols thanks please add..

·
Registered
419 Posts
This is what im hoping to do at the weekend not tryin to hi-jack but how do u get the parcel shelf out i know u have to get the seats out but im struggling to do that as well.

Can we have a brief how to would really help as i dont want to break anything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts