Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Walking out of Rhyl court this morning (long story but currently taking my wedding venue to court) an old bloke stopped me when i was opening my door and said how much he liked my car BUT couldn't understand why i would have my "radiator" on show lol

I thought i'd best not take time to explain what an intercooler was so i just said it was like that to keep the engine cool, he responded "well it sounds like a high power piece of trickery" then jittered off on his merry way lol

ya gotta love R32's lol

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
high power piece of trickery

That is a great line that only an oldy would come out with. Excellent stuff :)

My fav question is 'why is your bonnet black when the rest of the car is white. Did you have an accident in it?' :)

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
LOL Love it :D Trickery I see before me !

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I had an old couple come up to me and my busa today, she said "I wouldn't mind to go on the back of that", and "it is the same colour as my wheelchair".

Then she asked if it was "one of these 100mph bikes?", so I replied "it can do 200", to which she said, "thats faster then your enfield was robert", to her husband.

It made my day

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol old people come out with some pearls

The old guy over the road from my mother in-law came over to me when i was working on my red R32 and said has that got one of them turbo chargers on it? i replied yes and pointed to it he said "WOW thats small! its magic what technolgy can do nowa days" After chatting with him it then came apparent that he has only ever seen massive turbos on ship engines lol

·
R33 GTS25-T
597 Posts
I really like this thread. Lol

I always get "Hey! You're driving on the wrong side of the road!!!" lol, when it is only the 'right' side of the car.

Or, "How come that car has the steerin' wheel on the wrong side? You make it that way?" lol

"That's the funniest confangled thing I seen in years, I bet you deliver mail!"

-__-

1 - 11 of 11 Posts