Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Anglian Area Rep
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. buying a blitz on a hard pipe for a 33 of a friends.
where the hell does the pipe fit? What do i take off? Does the standard bov stay on??? ARRRGHHH... so many questions! ;)

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Nope remove the std dump valve, you'll need a blanking plate.

You could leave it on for now and disconect the vacum pipe but blank the outlet pipe of it.

The hard pipe replaces the intercooler pipe just before the one the std dump valve is connected to.

·
Anglian Area Rep
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:cheers: i think i get you! :confused:
So much knowledge on here and so willing to share!
Thank you kind sir! ;)

any pics of one fitted anywhere so i can visualise what i'm trying to achieve??? :sorry:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
I had both mine (recirc and bov) working and it never caused any probs..

·
Anglian Area Rep
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what would happen if i fitted this to mine with a forge as well? lol. or is this just getting a stupid idea now? lol.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
yup, stupid, lol... that and a recirc would be fine...

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Your prob best to leave both on, the std dump valve is only no good after 400bhp.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Your right its more down to boost/pressure so really depends on your turbo, its normally about 1.4bar +.

·
Anglian Area Rep
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well. fitted the blitz and hard pipe to mates car.
took it out. took forever to achieve any boost and when it did it was only hitting .5 bar. (his controller was set to a bar and hits a bar instantly with standard re-circ on)

Put standard pipe back on and tried my forge jobby that replaces the recirc. again. hit a bar no probs.

Put the standard re-circ back on. Tried bunging the pipe to it. tried without the pipe attached tried with all pipes attached.... no matter what we tried it was still only going to .5 bar... and it werent running right at all.

ANY IDEAS PLEASE????
Pm'd the guy i bought it off for my mate and no reply as of yet! :Uzi::shakehead:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts