Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I bought my car back in June and had to wait till November to get it. I've been lurking around here and making a few posts but realized that I never actually posted about my car. Here are a few pics of it for ya'll to see. I'm very happy with my purchase and defiantly cant beat the price I got it for.

Its a 90 gtst type m as the title states. Came with the rb20det stock, 2 way rear diff, new clutch and lightweight flywheel, stainless exhaust, blitz boost controller, and a bride racing seat, cusco coilovers and bbs wheels. Car had about 151xxxkm on it when I got her and has since gone up. Finally got it registered last month. I cant wait to start my plans on it when I get home(deployed...again).

I had it imported by GT-R Garage. We had a few hiccups but overall got the job done. They did a good job at answering my msgs and helping me out with the registration process(screw the Az Dmv). Let me know what you guys think!

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, I cant wait to get home and start putting a little money into it. Btw, does anyone know that the hell this little light up button in the picture does? This is a pic off of craigslist I just found but my car has the same exact thing.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it is an actual button. When pressed, it lights up and when depressed it is off. I'm pretty sure I don't have one sadly

1 - 8 of 8 Posts