Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
DRIFT MEDIA
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that is the only vid of it.but dont worry im doing a shoot with this car next month.so i will do a 5 min vid of the whole car and spec.dont worry you guys will be the 1st to see:smoker:

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Whats it like on the twisties ?

·
Registered
307 Posts
I like!!!!!!!!!!!
I wouldnt mind lag at all for a street car. Driving around off boost would save you quite a bit on fuel bills i think.
it does help on fuel but if you saw a dyno sheet for that car the power will be up very high any fairly small i would imagine. insanely fast when driven correctly though no doubt :eek:

my old cossie was a lag beast you could sit at 100 mph off boost, but to be driven fast and kept in its power band it had to be thrashed like an old 2 stroke motorbike like an rd250lc. just makes them harder to drive as street cars.

·
Forum loiterer!
1,714 Posts
just for the record we as a forum do not condone vids of this nature. show off the car by all means but do so in an appropriate place. no offence intended of course :)

·
DRIFT MEDIA
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
just for the record we as a forum do not condone vids of this nature. show off the car by all means but do so in an appropriate place. no offence intended of course :)
if the mods didnt like it im sure they would of took it down:)

if your mod take it down if not dont watch it.:gay:

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Looks lovely and very powerful, just very very laggy, doesn't seem it has a very big power band.

·
DRIFT MEDIA
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Looks lovely and very powerful, just very very laggy, doesn't seem it has a very big power band.
hey bruce how we doing dude:smoker:as every 1 said it is very laggy.but you no what the saying is.god created turbo lag to give v8s a chance:)

it is a laggy car but when its on boost it is unreal.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.