Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made the decision to sell the car off now to pay towards next car,can't have both :(

Spec-

Engine

B16A2 Engine
Apexi Air Filter
Megan Cat-Back exhaust
De-cat pipe (not currently fitted,but goes with car)
Cam Cover painted red,with holes cut so you can see cam gears
Spoon Sports Resovir covers

Interior

Individual RPM Gauge
Blue LED in clocks
Black gaitor with red stitching
Sparco Steering Wheel

Chassis

15" ROTA's sprayed gold
Rover 600 Calipers
MG ZS 282mm discs
Goodridge Braided Steel Lines
Dot 5.1 Racing Brake Fluid
Tanabe Springs (lowered approx 40mm)

Exterior

Mugen Front Lip
Fog Lights
HID 6000K kit
50/50 Rear Lights
Type-R Style rear lip (not fitted,comes with car though)
JDM Style indicators

Boring Part

Car is MOT'd till June 24th 2008,can't remember when tax ends,will check tomorrow

Got 2 folders full of receipts with the car,with Honda service history upto IIRC 128K miles,from then it's been serviced by myself every 6000 miles using Castrol Magnatec oil,last service car approx 2000miles ago also had gearbox oil changed to some castrol stuff that was recommended by Opie Oils.
Just hit 155k on the clock yesterday,though engine runs perfectly fine,replaced dizzy 2 months ago due to code 9,with 4 months warranty left on it from Probe Distributors.
Car has been maintained very well,just did Meguiars Scratch X,Stage 1,Stage 2 and then Tech wax on it last thursday.

Bad Bits

Car has rust on the bottom of both rear arches at the back,and on the LHS there is a dent + scratch where the car was rubbed against a van (it wasn't me driving that time!) Also rust on RHS rear bumper support.
Gasket between top / bottom of manifold needs replacing,about £15 IIRC
Milano Red so usual faded red around the car,also laquer peeling off on some areas,was going for a full re-spray next month but seems pointless to make it the way i want it,then to sell it straight away.
Car was involved in a hit from the back,which was fixed through insurance,it isn't recorded,the car required new boot and rear bumper IIRC only.
Cracked fog light cover.

Pictures: Will add

Price

£1650 - without CF bonnet
£2000 - with CF bonnet

Please note that none of the sound system is included with the sale currently

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
taxed till end of april 08,buy it so i can spend money on my GTS-T!!

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
more pictures added of back end,and ICE

will sell car with sound system,depending on what you want with it,the price varies

and also on eBay now,item number 110196344169

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys :)

lurchboy92 - this is was my first car,and it has been amazing,but i've now got the itch for boost on a daily basis

1 - 11 of 11 Posts