Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to see if I can purchase a new or used interior electronics harness. Even if someone can share a good way to possibly search/find one would be super helpful as my searches aren't coming up with much. Long story short, somewhere in the history of my car, someone did quite a number of the interior wiring including a less than stellar aftermarket key fob install (might have been tied to a security system, but not sure). There's also so really crappy speakers added in the door which are just awful looking. Figure it would be easier to just replace the entire harness under the dash then try to unwind that mess.

Thanks in advance!

·
Always sideways
4,270 Posts
If it were for the engine or transmission, I'd 100% recommend Wiring Specialities. Unfortunately I think your only option is likely to be the secondhand market, which could be a lottery. For example, R33 GTR BCNR33 Interior wiring harness | eBay which looks ok but as per the description, has been modified.

Another option would be to contact someone like Dave Warrener at GTR Heritage Centre.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yikes, that thing looks rough. I appreciate you finding that as I don't believe it came up in my search results here in the states. I will likely have to purposefully go to the UK and AU ebay sites for more searches. What joy.

And yea, I emailed Wiring Specialties if they have this or would consider it and they passed. Understandable as I'm sure this is a very uncommon ask.

I'll search for Dave and reach out. I'm not desperate yet, but I'm open to any possible avenue

1 - 3 of 3 Posts