Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
PR/Media Representative
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK folks after a helluva few months and weeks, and after a fantastic epic day, I need a break. I've had a coupla PMs for Charity donations, guys please bare with me, I'll get back to you in a coupla days towards the end of the week. Then I'll be back working hard again. I'm emotionally drained, I want to get my mind straight so I can look back at everything and enjoy my thoughts and feelings. I'll be about (sort of) I'm just going to sit back and watch. Off down to the Tatooist now for "me" time and therapy! Back soon guys. Thank you all again.

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Some people just cant take the pace. lol

even god had a rest, nice 1 maccer, enjoy :boobies:

·
Registered
928 Posts
woder if he's getting a Silverstone Circuit layout tatooed on his butt.. :)

Have a good rest maccer..

·
AKA The Torque Monster
1,096 Posts
Come on now dont be blowing things out of propation. LOL sure ya dont even have any hair to go gray. LOL

No on a more serious note thanks very much for setting all this up i had a cracking weekend and now that iv stoped shaking and got the redbull out of my system all i want to doo is sleep:sleepy: and then do it again. Im glad i made the effort to get there and iv meet some realy nice people there to. and some not to nice but these things happen with big croud's and the feckers even followed me home.lol well done Mr and Mrs Maccer when that old fart keith kicks the bucket ill vote ya in for presadent to take over. :grinno:

·
PR/Media Representative
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
enjoy the break maccer you defo deserve it...

can i ask what charitys the parade money is going to be going to??
Monies will be paid to the British Heart Foundation. Well I was going to have a rest but it would seem we have some fish to fry!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts