Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is a buy everyone wants for there cars but really don't need it . For my it these carbon fiber doors.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Too many to list🤣
Very nearly bought a carbon boot lid, wish I did now. Carbon doors and roof would be kinda cool too.
But then again if rust really is lighter than carbon fibre then I'm already good 👍
I remember coming across an American crew who were selling fancy LED rear light clusters, super programmable and bloody expensive. They would be cool, you could make em do all sorts, seemed well made too. Apart from the expense though one of my reverse lights is now a fog lamp because I hate the add on aftermarket ones. This would be a pain in the hole to sort out.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've got 2 carbon fiber trunks, one carbon fiber hood , carbon fiber grill and my carbon fiber fenders are on there way . Figuring the doors would be a nice touch .

·
Registered
141 Posts
A trunk for each foot! Are they a breeding pair? You could stand to make a fortune if they were!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Ah no, sorry, wasn't taking the piss @Urabus99. You said you have two carbon trunks.
I just though if by some means you could get them to mate the offspring would be most profitable.
For the past five years I've been trying something similar with socks. I am yet to see results but remain hopeful.
On a less silly note you would be loosing a fair amount of weight. Bet it would make a significant acceleration improvement.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ah no, sorry, wasn't taking the piss @Urabus99. You said you have two carbon trunks.
I just though if by some means you could get them to mate the offspring would be most profitable.
For the past five years I've been trying something similar with socks. I am yet to see results but remain hopeful.
On a less silly note you would be loosing a fair amount of weight. Bet it would make a significant acceleration improvement.
All good. Just didn't know if trunk meant something where you are .

·
Registered
141 Posts
Same as over there I think. Elephant's air intake, or a box.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts