Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quality is greatly reduced due to the editing software and having to upload it with rubbish Internet! It was recorded in full HD with my Gopro HD hero 2.

Just need more seat time and experience to be more consistent!
Thanks for comments guys! :)

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts
nice going enjoyed that - not done driftin do more circuit driving - but could tell u were buzzin after the first run :bigthumb:

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was limiter bashing 3rd so ran out of revs and the car started to straighten which is what caused me to transition early, my line was off coming into the left hander so went down hill from there lol.
Poor wheel/tyre choice should have ran the bigger rubber!!!
Sound advice tho thanks :)
Thanks again for comments :)

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea I used to do the same but was playing around all weekend and found coming off south bank dropping from 3rd to second for first hair pin then on transition to second hair pin I would grab 3rd then build the throttle up to keep angle as I built up speed, was working really well untill that last run. I guess that will just come with experience and more seat time :).
You not drift anymore big chief?

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
you looked good coops, its just a little more seat time and pushing the car/you to beyond its limits, looks good though, i gave up last year mate, i found with competing at super pro level in the BDC was starting to cost more and more as the cars got faster and higher spec:)

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would love to compete next year even if its just one round of the bdc, need to get my licence first tho :s

I over specced the car when I built it in the hope I wouldn't have to keep changing it and spending money on things twice!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts