Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is riley i live just outside leeds in liversedge. Ill hae a chat and make a brew for any one and enjoy having a laugh and meeting new people. I am not on here for any finacial gain and do not appreciate any posts that might insinuate i am.

I know when i first joined a mod got the wrong end off stick that i was only on here to sell my car but i think thats been resolved (well least i hope so)

Then the other day i had a reply to my FOR SALE thread (only one for sale thread by way lol) that insinuated that i had 200 + posts in a couple off week...... AND WHAT i have been wife misses a few year so we take it in turns to have kids in 6 week holidays whilst one off us works.

They bugger off out and play outside i cant go any where so i sit on internet or tidy up after the little **** bags. Hence why so many posts in a short time out off 200+ one might have been constructive lol.

The problem is people seem to think the FOR SALE thred on here is like the holy grail too sell a car. WELL ITS NOT. Few times iv thought about not bothering with forum as i really do take comments to heart.

The car i decided to sell so i put it up on here (cheaper than elsewhere) and it sold next day through another selling site.

I think im going to leave the sight until i manage to buy a GTST and even then lurk in the shadows.

So thats me out. On a upnote i did manage not to get "bigchief bum bashed" which is always lovely.

I WILL GET A GTST SOONER RATHER THAN LATER SO WHEN I DO I HOPE IM WELCOMED BACK LOL

RILEY

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
300 posts in a month.....
That just proves you're a forum whore :grinno:
I'm pretty sure the mods would have warned/banned you if you just posted spam to clock up your post count, which clearly you don't as you're not banned!

Haha Garfield was one of my favourite cartoons as a kid :D

·
BOOOOOST
1,863 Posts
stick around Riley,just cause you have no line doesnt mean you will have to leave..anyways if your in the market soon for a nice GTST heres probably one of the best places to find a good clean looked after one :)

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
yep -like above -no reason to go!! And youre in my area as rep so i like to have you in my "little black book"! Stay! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts