Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look where Bubble is taking me next month .....www.spanishridingschool.com

Geoff surprised me with the tickets the other day, we are off on the 26th November to the NEC for the afternoon performance.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

No trying to steal any for the meadow outside the front :D

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
dont think Richard would ever think of doing anything like that for me... :(

guess I will just have to go and buy one instead lol :)

·
Banned
5,715 Posts
I took my (now) ex wife to Vienna for a treat to see the Lipzzaner Stallions in 1995,as she is a great fan............planning not being my strong point,the buggers were on tour in California! :doh:
But,we had a great time in Austria.!
Highly recomended spectacular,well worth seeing.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[email protected] Road Runner.......now that's the sort of thing that would happen to us too!

We have seen them once before years ago at Wembley and we enjoyed every minute.
One of my goals is to actually go to the stud in Piber, then go on to see them perform in the winter palace in Vienna.

Squeak, great minds think alike!

I'm sure they would not miss the odd one or two horses...........Tell you what, I've a couple of saddles and bridles that we could use. Fancy riding one back from the NEC for me?? LOL

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think it's just an excuse for the lack of D.I.Y thats not happened for the past few years :D

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bigchief said:
excelent sharon, enjoy it, whats it a birthday treat from gentleman geoff lol :screwy:
No, it's not my birthday for another five months yet.

I had shown him the article in Horse and Hound magazine about the shows they would be doing at Wembley Arena and the NEC. He then went off and booked the tickets without a word, not only that but he has booked the best seats at the front. :) :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts