Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few odd ones mainly due to the fact im not a proper Skyline owner :spank:

Firstly can someone confirm the size of the rad hoses on a R33 GTS-T ? Mainly due to to the reason so I know what one of these to order
http://www.revotecdirect.co.uk/details.asp?ID=36

Next one is hard to describe but ill try. Ive got a R33 GTST brake master cylinder. Tho two ports to the front brakes are normal but the one that goes off to the rear has some big thing there. Its actually attached to the BMC and then the pipe to the rear goes into it. Whats it do ? :confused:
Edit - found a pic !

Finally - is a RB25DET throttle position sensor meant to look like this (as if wires are missing) ?

·
Registered
732 Posts
My throttle sensor is like that as well, as if the wire were missing, id guess its got wires inside that takes something out and feeds straight back in rather than the wires continuing on to somethwere else ( like some earthing wires etc etc ).
Brakes, not sure, i should like at mine, but id say if your brakes work, then its meant to be there. Could be there to give faster response to rear brakes or ...maybe try looking up some of the tech manuals that can be found near the top of this subject area, might be able to suss a few things out that way. All the best anyway !

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well im glad the TPS is meant to be like that lol

As for the brakes - I dont know if the work or not lol as the car is a breaker and all the brakes are not on it but are going on a S13. I would have thought the bias would be nearer the rear ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts