Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Alloy Junkie
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gave her a wash today and then decided to try out the 5mega pixel camera on the samsung G600 (Any excuse!). They turned out not too bad, but in future i think ill stick to my trusty old Kodak:p

002.JPG

001.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Looking good.. :)

Where did you get your hicas/airbag boss and snap off... Been looking for ages...

P.s Have you sent hks ssqv out yet as i havent heard anything from you since payment?? :cheers:

·
Alloy Junkie
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looking good.. :)

Where did you get your hicas/airbag boss and snap off... Been looking for ages...

P.s Have you sent hks ssqv out yet as i havent heard anything from you since payment?? :cheers:

Its a HKB boss, im pretty sure i got it from an ex trader on here. Im sure greenline do them aswell.
The snap off is a D1 spec item, again from a trader on here;)

·
Alloy Junkie
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys,

Its getting there :)

Hopefully get it all finished early next year, more to come

·
Registered
137 Posts
Gave her a wash today and then decided to try out the 5mega pixel camera on the samsung G600 (Any excuse!). They turned out not too bad, but in future i think ill stick to my trusty old Kodak:p

View attachment 33115

View attachment 33116

View attachment 33117

View attachment 33118

View attachment 33119
well mate mint looking car just wonding are you useing 9.5 inch rims all around and if so had you any problems with the front one cause i was going to put rota gtrs on my car but i was told that 9.5 wouldn't fit on the front as rhey are to wide

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
nice one optix and i can vouch for this car being stunning as have seen it in the flesh:dogpile: :dogpile:

·
Alloy Junkie
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well mate mint looking car just wonding are you useing 9.5 inch rims all around and if so had you any problems with the front one cause i was going to put rota gtrs on my car but i was told that 9.5 wouldn't fit on the front as rhey are to wide
The 9.5" rub on full lock on a et30, ive used a 5mm spacer to bring that down to et25 and no more rubbing :)

The body kit is M Sports as per my signature ;)

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Hey buddy, did you have any problems with the fitment off your hks boss from JM??? Correct fitment etc??

1 - 20 of 28 Posts