Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing too serious thank goodness, just a couple of quickies!

1. The indicators flash mega quick(hazards are normal). All bulbs are working, so was thinking it was a relay. Where are they and where can i get a new one?

2. It has an Ogura Racing clutch fitted which makes an awful 'jingling' noise when the pedals down...can these be adjusted to eliminate this?

3. Is it normal for an aftermarket diff to clunk when turning tight at low speeds? Dont know what make it is yet, but it's crazy coming off roundabouts without trying!!

4. The speedo goes crazy!! As it has just been converted to mph, could it be a loose speedo cable, or will it be the converter box?

Many thanks in advance! :boogy:

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
hi gav welcome mate..
1,yep i reckon relay..try our traders section on the home page mate....they will sort you out.
2,that sounds like a triple or paddle clutch so its normal.
3,sounds like you have either a 2 way diff or its ben welded for drifting.
4,converter.....:cheers:

K

·
0 Posts
yes noisy "jingling" clutch is good as it means its a decent one.

people often say to me oh you cars making a funny noise is it broken

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Indicators flashing quick

Check that your front indicators have the correct wattage bulbs
fitted, my gtr did this till i fitted the correct bulbs, eg. hazzards
worked fine but indicators flashed quick on 1 side as if a bulb
was out, fitted the correct bulb, and it cured the problem (it had a lower wattage 1 fitted for some reason).

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers will try that today...can you remember what wattage they were meant to be off the top of your head?

And cheers for all your replies everybody...will just have to live with the jingling then lol

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is it just a case of swapping and changing different ones, or will i be best to do them all in a oner? Will have a look in the morning which bulbs are which wattage, and see if any stand out as odd.

Thanks again :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts