Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Assassino
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as some may know i bought Keengo's (Glen's) car from him 2 weeks ago all she needed was a fresh coat got her done this morning and next weekend she is having new cambelt and tensioners also other belts as well these cars are brilliant they have everything looks, noise the whole lot new car new name hence no more mr.z lol

comments welcome good or bad of course

as i got her as you can see glen has done a good job

and after a fresh coat of paint

·
Assassino
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ah i see i did ask for that i suppose haha going to spend the cash i have on having the belts etc changed and then maybe in the future some wheels but i do like them ones so not rushing

was thinking of getting the centre done in black

·
Assassino
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
haha funny that wolf because was told it was you nice little touch i must say my wife says she will get me a carbon bonnet for my birthday in april so think i will just keep these wheels and do the centre's black and leave the polished lip

was looking at other wheels TE37's etc too pricey for me rather keep the cash for maintenance and stuff

·
Seasoned Member
7,044 Posts
haha funny that wolf because was told it was you nice little touch i must say my wife says she will get me a carbon bonnet for my birthday in april so think i will just keep these wheels and do the centre's black and leave the polished lip

was looking at other wheels TE37's etc too pricey for me rather keep the cash for maintenance and stuff
funny thats what i did :D

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
looks good dave,very nice job there :) get the belts done m8 for piece of mind.
dont think that rear bumper will stay silver for long with the flameage coming out the arse of it :) get her mapped!!!
as for wheels its down to personal choice,but have to agree with above now that its been painted and looking at it i would deffo wheel change also bud,but totally down to urself
just to think someone nearly got that car before ya,:)......fate!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.